Infrastructure Asset Management Learning for you. Download this FREE eBook now!
The “Strategic Asset Management Planning eBook is available now and ready for your reading and downloading.
It’s a compilation of the blog posts we’ve created from Ross Waugh’s lecture at the University of Auckland.
Below are the topics included in the infrastructure asset management eBook:
- Why Infrastructure Asset Management is a Flourishing Career
- What Is Strategic Asset Management Planning
- Elements of Strategy in Asset Management
- Asset Management Strategy – Impacts of Decisions and Forecasts
- Knowing Further About Key Issues in Asset Management Planning
- Expect Scrutiny and Challenge to Your Asset Management Strategies
- Asset Management Strategy Integration and Vision
- Asset Management Strategy Vision – Coping, Analyzing, and Building Flexibility
- Using Uncertainty Theory in Asset Management Planning
- Strategic Asset Management Planning – Dynamics of Decision-Making
- What Do the Amendments to the NZ Local Government Act Mean
- How Recession Impact Infrastructure Spending – The NZ Case
- Studying Infrastructure Construction Waves through Case Histories
- NZ Infrastructure Construction Waves – A Closer Look
- Asset Management Strategy – Do Data Check and Analyze Well
- More Better Asset Management Planning Examples
- Studying Niue’s Infrastructure Financial Projections
- Conclusion and Further Strategic Asset Management Insights
- Better Asset Management Planning and Political Decisions
- Better AM Planning, Leadership, Trade-Offs, and Risk
CLICK on the button below to get a free copy of the “Strategic Asset Management Planning eBook.”
You will be required to log in to get through the download page. Feel free to create your account with us through the form at the upper right sidebar of the page.
CLICK the button below to watch the “Strategic Asset Management Planning” video on theINFRAMANAGE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
[…] Strategic Asset Management Planning eBook […]
[…] is one of those things that I think becomes part of the overall strategic asset management approach that while we have these regulations in place and we are compelled, I guess the word I […]
[…] a strategic asset management approach will assist local governments to ensure that fewer assets enter the failing “F” zones […]