Watch and listen to this lecture video on Strategic Asset Management that Ross Waugh delivered at the University of Auckland.
In this video, Ross talks about the following:
- World Infrastructure Needs
- What is Strategic Asset Management Planning
- Where does Strategic Asset Management fit in the ISO 55000 framework
- What is Strategy
- What are the Key Issues
- Scrutiny and Challenge of Strategic Asset Management
- Strategy Integration Steps
- The importance of strategy vision
- Uncertainty Theory
- Legislative considerations
- The impacts of infrastructure construction waves
- Examples of better planning
Add more to your asset management plan learning through the examples that Ross presented in his lecture video.
CLICK on the play button now to watch our latest learning video on infrastructure asset management.