Ross Waugh conducted a lecture on Asset Management Planning and Demand Management at the University of Auckland in May 2019.
We divided Ross’ lecture into two parts because the video is more than two hours.
“Asset Management Planning” is the first part of Ross’ lecture. It covers the following subtopics:
- Disciplines of Asset Management
- Guiding Principles of Road Asset Management
- What are AMPs?
- Asset Management Resources
- Relationship Between Key Elements of an AM System
- IIMM Structure and Sections
- Sections within the Asset Management Plan
- Steps in preparing an AMP
- Service Levels, Growth, Risk, Lifecycle Management
- Simple IAM Diagram – gap analysis
- Simple IAM Diagram – review as necessary
- AMP Summary
- Levels of Service
- ONRC Service Level Categories
- NZ Utility SErvice Level Categories
- Levels of Service – Cost – Risk Diagram
If you are wanting to learn about Asset Management Plans please watch the video now.
There are also good case study examples that Ross explained in his lecture.
You can also watch this lecture video on the Inframanage YouTube Channel by CLICKING on the link below: