This is eBook is based on Ross Waugh’s lecture at the University of Auckland.
Download this eBook on Asset Management Plans and read what Ross had discussed on the following topics:
- Introducing Ross Waugh
- Asset Management Plans – Background and Resources
- Asset Management Plan International Standards – A Brief Introduction
- ISO 55000 – Relationship Between Key Elements of an Asset Management System
- Sections within Asset Management Plan
- Steps in Preparing an Asset Management Plan
- Introduction to the Service Levels, Growth, Risk, Lifecycle Management Diagram
- Understanding Future Demand and Risk
- Lifecycle Management and Financials – Infrastructure Asset Management’s Engine Room and Fuel
- Asset Management Plan Ensures Infrastructure Systems Aren’t Taken for Granted
- Overview of the New Zealand One Network Road Classification Service Levels
- What Are the New Zealand ONRC and Utility Service Level Categories
- Managing Service Levels of Specialty Assets
- Levels of Service-Cost-Risk Diagram and the Flint Michigan Water Case
- What Infrastructure Managers Lose When Infrastructure Fails
- Factors of Safety and How to Model and Communicate Risk Trade-offs
- The Walkerton Canada E. coli Outbreak and its Worldwide Implication on Infrastructure Risk Management Practice
- Asset Management Plans – Conclusion
CLICK the “Get-your-free-copy-now” button below and you will be redirected to the “Preparing, Implementing, and Reviewing Asset Management Plans” eBook.
You will need to create your free membership account with Inframanage to get access to these free eBooks.
CLICK the button below to watch the “Preparing Implementing & Reviewing Asset Management Plans” video on the