Please be informed that we have postponed temporarily the subscription for the FULL VERSION Series. We will announce once we have re-activated or resumed.
Meanwhile, feel free to access the Introduction to Practical Asset Management Summary Series by creating a free account.
The free acount will also enable you to browse the other infrastructure asset management resources we have published online. Thank you.
That will also enable you to browse the other infrastructure asset management resources we have published online.
Ross is happy to present the Introduction to Practical Asset Management Full Version Series.
As he mentioned in the video above, these are intensive 20-30 minutes of sharing infrastructure asset management learning and practical knowledge each of the 16 topics covered.
These topics are as follows:
- Overview and Introduction to Infrastructure Asset Management
- Appropriate Asset Management Practice
- Asset Management Resources
- Asset Management Policy and Strategy
- Asset Management Plans
- Asset Inventory, Description of Assets
- Levels of Service
- Future Demand
- Risk Management
- Lifecycle Asset Management
- Financial Summary and Funding
- Business Processes and Practices
- Planning Assumptions and Confidence Levels
- Plan Improvement and Monitoring
- Asset Management Information Systems
You can access the FULL VERSION of the “Introduction to Practical Asset Management” video seminar series through the paid subscription.
These series of videos have been published and ready for your watching.
Watch the Introduction to Practical Asset Management – FULL VERSION Series video posted above for more details.
For further information regarding our paid subscription, please click the button below: