Ross is happy to present the Introduction to Practical Asset Management Full Version Series.
As he mentioned in the video above, these are intensive 20-30 minutes of sharing infrastructure asset management learning and practical knowledge each of the 16 topics covered.
These topics are as follows:
- Overview and Introduction to Infrastructure Asset Management
- Appropriate Asset Management Practice
- Asset Management Resources
- Asset Management Policy and Strategy
- Asset Management Plans
- Asset Inventory, Description of Assets
- Levels of Service
- Future Demand
- Risk Management
- Lifecycle Asset Management
- Financial Summary and Funding
- Business Processes and Practices
- Planning Assumptions and Confidence Levels
- Plan Improvement and Monitoring
- Asset Management Information Systems
You can access the FULL VERSION of the “Introduction to Practical Asset Management” video seminar series by creating a FREE SUBSCRIPTION account with us.
Watch the Introduction to Practical Asset Management – FULL VERSION Series video posted above for more details.
For further information regarding our paid subscription, please click the button below:[button url=”https://my.inframanage.com/videos/introduction-to-practical-asset-management/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#007a33″ color=”#9DD60F” size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]FIND OUT MORE[/button]