Watch and listen to this lecture video on Preparing, Implementing, and Reviewing Asset Management Plans that Ross Waugh delivered at the University of Auckland.
In this video, Ross talks about the following:
- What are Asset Management Plans (AMPs)
- Know the available resources on AMPs
- Steps in Preparing an AMP
- Service Levels, Growth, Risk, Lifecycle Management
- Simple IAM Diagram
- AMP Summary
- NZ One Network Road Classification Service Levels
- ONRC Service Level Categories
- NZ Utility Service Level Categories
- Specialty or Iconic Assets
- Levels of Service-Cost-Risk
- Factors of Safety and How to Model and Communicate Risk Trade-offs
Add more to your asset management plan learning through the examples that Ross presented in his lecture video.
CLICK on the play button now to watch our latest learning video on infrastructure asset management.
We have created the “Preparing, Implementing, and Reviewing Asset Management Plans” eBook for you.
Please CLICK on the button below to know how to get a free copy of the eBook.