We have put up on our Free Subscription asset management resource site the lecture videos that Ross Waugh produced for the University of Auckland students and Inframanage.com subscribers.
In the Infrastructure Management Series Part 1 – Demand Management video, he discussed the following topics:
- Introducing Ross Waugh
- Asset Management in New Zealand to 2050
- Disciplines of Asset Management
- Guiding Principles of Road Asset Management
- Agenda: Demand
- Demand Strategic Context
- Service Levels, Growth, Risk, Lifecycle Management
- Demand in the AM/IM Context
- Better Business Case – Strategic Assessment
- BBC – Strategic Context Drivers
- Demand the Big Picture
- Understanding drivers of demand
- Demand Forecasting
- Future Demand – Rapid Changes
To watch the video, you need to login to your account by clicking on the button below:
NO LOGIN DETAILS YET?
Create a FREE account now and login to browse the Infrastructure Management materials we have published for you![button url=”https://my.inframanage.com/membership-account/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#00C2E3″ size=”8″ center=”yes” radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT![/button]
As part of Ross Waugh’s commitment for Inframanage.com, more asset management resources will be published. Watch out!