Please be informed that we have postponed temporarily the subscription for the FULL VERSION Series. We will announce once we have re-activated or resumed.
Meanwhile, feel free to access the Introduction to Practical Asset Management Summary Series by creating a free account.
The free acount will also enable you to browse the other infrastructure asset management resources we have published online. Thank you.
Are you wondering whether or not your asset management practice is appropriate and according to established standards?
The video “Appropriate Asset Management Practice FULL VERSION“, which is the second of 16 videos, teaches just that.
Ross Waugh shares detailed insights on three outstanding subtopics, namely:
- ISO 55002 Policy
- Asset Management Appropriate Practice Steps
- Asset Factors for Appropriate Practice Steps
The outline below provides further ideas on what Ross discussed intensively in the video.
ISO 55002 Policy
- Examples of asset management policy principles may include commitments for:
- Guiding principles for asset management activities
- Adherence to applicable laws, legislation, and regulations
- The provision of resources to deliver on asset management objectives and the structure or working of the organization to achieve organizational objectives
There’s more on this subtopic. Watch the video FULL VERSION to find out…
Asset Management Appropriate Practice Steps
- Initial Assessment
- Organization or municipality wide risk factor assessment
- Asset Factor assessment
- Determine the appropriate asset management level
Asset Factors for Appropriate Practice Steps
- Costs and Benefits
- Legislative Requirements
- Asset size, condition, complexity
- Failure risks
- Organizational skills and resources
Watch the video FULL VERSION to find out…
The references Ross used in this video are:
We recommend your watching the first video, “Overview and Introduction to Infrastructure Asset Management -FULL VERSION” to appreciate more this session.