GET YOUR FREE COPY NOW
Yes, get your free copy of the “Ask the Experts August Webinar eBook” and get valuable insights from the following topics:
- Asset Lifecycle Renewal Issues and Replacement Cycles – Lessons from the LA Water Main Break
- Asset Management Return On Investment – Lessons from the LA Water Main Break
- How To Determine Levels of Service – Customer and Technical
- Involving Customers in Level of Service Conversations
- Why Do Utilities Hesitate to Do a Level of Service Agreement
- Infrastructure Management in Shrinking or Declining Towns
- Issues Around Aging Population Demographic and Infrastructure Funding
- Fixed Costs and Variable Costs Impact of Shrinking or Declining Towns
- Asset Valuation and Insurance Issues in Infrastructure Asset Management
- Asset Management Information Systems Discussion and Overview Guidance
- Best Way to Tracking Operation and Maintenance Cost
- Three Important Sources of Asset Management Knowledge
- Holistic Impact of Infrastructure Management Actions to the Community
- Criticality and Overall Cost in Water Utilities Asset Management
- Asset Management is Cost-Effective and Sustainable Solution for Infrastructure Crises
- How to Convince a Small System to Have an Asset Management Plan?
- Asset Management Plans for Small Water Systems
- Doing Small Successful Steps in Water Utility Asset Management
- Level of Service Issues in Water Utilities Asset Management
- Best Asset Management Practice — Improving Preventive Maintenance
- Role of Preventative Maintenance in Water Utilities Asset Management
These topics were taken from the discussions and lessons Ross Waugh and Heather Himmelberger shared during the “Ask the Experts Webinar” on 27 August 2014, which were published progressively on the Inframanage blog.
The eBook is a compilation of these infrastructure asset management topics for your easy reading and reference.
To get your free copy, please click on the button below. Thank you.
You will be asked to create a free membership account with us to access the free infrastructure asset management eBook.
Below are other options you can learn about this webinar: