Inframanage presents the “Ask the Experts April 2014 Webinar eBook”, a helpful resource for your asset management practice.
A total of 23 topics were created and published on the Inframanage Blog from out of the April 2014 webinar transcript.
- Brief Background of Asset Management Practice in NZ
- 3 Most Important Steps to Start Asset Management
- Tips to Successful Development of Asset Inventory
- More Learning from Actual Asset Inventory Experiences
- Why Asset Maintenance Program is Basic to Asset Management
- Importance of Incentivizing Good Asset Management Practice
- Why Small Water Utilities Should Do Asset Management Themselves
- When to use Infrastructure Asset Management Software
- Important Tips to Consider in Buying Infrastructure Asset Management Software
- The Asset Management Manual for Smaller to Mid-sized Water Utilities
- How To Define Levels of Service with the Community
- Why Distinguishing Customer and Technical Levels of Services is Important
- Asset Inventory and Asset Management Plan Updating – How Often?
- Should Inventory and Asset Management Plan Updating Be the Responsibility of All-Volunteer Board?
- Important Factors to Consider in Creating Asset Management Plan Outputs
- Understanding the “Saw Tooth” Problem in Infrastructure Asset Management
- How to Deal with “Saw Tooth” Problem in Infrastructure Asset Management
- Two Ways to Institutionalize Asset Management in Your Utility System
- Asset Management is About Saving Money and Avoiding Infrastructure Breakdown
- Why Asset Management Hasn’t Been Regulated in US Towns and Cities Like in New Zealand
- Mandatory Asset Management Enables New Zealand to Manage Infrastructure Better and Smarter
- Minimum Size of Water Utility, Asset Management is Applicable
- Closing Thoughts on the Ask-the-Experts Webinar April 2014
For your reference and easy reading, we have compiled these topics into an eBook.
This infrastructure asset management eBook is now available FOR FREE.
You may download a copy of the eBook by creating a free account with us.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY NOW
Please go to the eBook download page by clicking on the button below.
You will be asked to create your free membership account with Inframanage to get access to the free eBook.