DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW!
The Ask the Experts May 2015 Webinar eBook discusses new topics that are distinct from the first two Ask-the-Experts eBooks.
Please read the list of the topics below for your reference.
- Critical Issues to Consider in Asset Management System Improvement
- Basic Asset Management Strategy – Zeroing On Infrastructure Issues
- Locating Water System Problems Using GIS and Remote Sensing Tools
- Principles to Consider in Finding Suitable Leak Detection Gadgets
- How to Setup an Asset Numbering System
- Secrets to Implementing an Efficient Asset Numbering System
- Starting Asset Management Despite Lack of Financial or Human Resources
- Creating Basic Inventory, Maintenance Program and Financial Matters in Infrastructure Asset Management
- How to Appraise Infrastructure Repair Options Using Asset Management Principles
- Most Important Actions in Tracking Life Cycle Cost of Assets
- Further Along Tracking Life Cycle Cost of Assets
- Better Asset Management through Tracking Infrastructure Maintenance Cost and Time
- How to Number and Replace Water Utility Infrastructure
- More Tips to Replacing Water Distribution Pipes
- How To Engage Governing Bodies in Your Infrastructure Asset Management Program
- Don’t Be Bogged Down by Technical Details – Tips to Engaging Governing Bodies
- Take Time to Communicate and Build Consensus – Tips to Engaging Government Bodies
- Why Governing Bodies Should Be Proactive in Water Utility Infrastructure Management
- How Facility Sustainability Plans Can Be Developed to Drive Asset Management and Attract Funding
- Understanding the Key Components of Infrastructure Asset Management
- Managing Security Risks in Asset Management
- CMOM and Cyber Security in Infrastructure Asset Management
- How Asset Redundancy Affects Risk Readings?
- Importance of Infrastructure Resilience in Water Utility Asset Management
- Key Questions to Starting Asset Management
Begin downloading your copy of the ebook by clicking on the button below.
When you click the “Get A Free Copy Now” button, you will be redirected to the post where you can download the eBook.
You need to login using the login details you received when you opened an account with us. Otherwise, create a free account with us using the links at the sidebar.