Ross Waugh talks about the investment story for the infrastructure assets that municipalities and cities will need to develop in the next number of years.
Ross shares about New Zealand’s infrastructure asset management practice where municipalities prepare an infrastructure management strategy.
Watch Ross Waugh explain the content of the infrastructure investment story, which includes the following:
- What services are needed?
- What investment is needed?
- Carpe Diem
- Next 30 years to 2050 (Investment Story or IS)
- What story to tell – elevator pitch
- What is missing in IS/AMP?
Watch the video now to know more!