DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY! IT’S FREE!
Inframanage.com is happy to publish the three-part eBook series on “Infrastructure Asset Management – Myths, Realities, and Money”
These eBooks were crafted based on the topics that Ross Waugh discussed in his lecture video of his keynote presentation at the July 2016 International Deighton User Conference in Canada.
The list below outlines the contents of the three eBooks.
Infrastructure Asset Management Myths
- Societal Myths and the Impact on Infrastructure
- Recession Ends and Growth Follows – The New Zealand Experience
- Why It’s a Myth that the USA is Becoming a Third World Country
- 5 Signs USA and Canada Are Far From Becoming a Third World Country
- 3 More Reasons USA and Canada Are Not Becoming a Third World Country
- Why Does It Feel Like USA and Canada are Becoming a Third World Country Despite the Fact They’re Not?
- Factors that Make People Feel As If the World is Getting Worse
- The US Economy is Growing – Why Society Can’t Feel It?
- Why Does Societal Truths and Myths Matter for Infrastructure?
Infrastructure Asset Management Realities
- Realities of Infrastructure Management
- Explaining the “Levels of Service-Cost-Risk Diagram” through Analyzing the Flint Water Crisis
- Impact of Hidden Risk to Cost – The Case of Flint Water Crisis and I35W Bridge Collapse
- Risk Management – How a Water Utility Incident in Walkerton Canada Influenced Infrastructure Management Practice in New Zealand
Infrastructure Asset Management Money
- Money and Its Impact on Infrastructure Management and Acquisition
- Infrastructure Funding – A Glimpse of the US Infrastructure Spending
- How the Recession Affected Infrastructure Funding of New Zealand
- US Infrastructure Spend and the Impact of the Recession
- Communicating Infrastructure Management Issues and dTIMS Modeling
- Winning the Infrastructure Management ‘Game’ – Lessons from the Rugby World Cup, Superbowl, and NBA
- Ultimate Secret to Successful Infrastructure Asset Management
CLICK the “Get-your-free-copy-now” button below and you will be redirected to the IAM Myths, Realities, and Money eBooks.
Please create your free membership account with Inframanage and log in to get access to these free eBooks.
CLICK the button below to watch the Infrastructure Asset Management – Myths, Realities, and Money Video on the